What’s the role of Masturbation !! I know I don’t wanna tell you the meaning of this word we all are are very familiar with this word I know guys. But at the same time, we also want to know about its pros and cons. So today we will discuss each and everything related to this word. But my dear friends if you like my content then please do tell by commenting how was my article.
A Small Intro
Masturbation, or self-pleasuring, is touching and rubbing parts of your body for sexual pleasure, such as the penis, clitoris, vulva, and breasts. It is a normal and healthy way for people to. explore theirs. own bodies and find out what feels good, where and how they like to be touched. and how to achieve an orgasm.
Some people think that only people without partners masturbate, but most people with regular partners still. masturbate throughout. their adult life. Masturbation can also happen between. two people (mutual masturbation), which can be very. intimate experience.
Masturbation is normal behavior that is seen at all ages, from childhood, through the teen years and into adulthood. Even though it is normal, some people feel ashamed or embarrassed. about masturbation, partly because of out-dated myths (e.g. that masturbation is harmful).
So I hope you read the Intro well so lets Jump on the Health issue related to this.
Sexual health benefits of masturbation
- It is a safer form of sex that carries no risk of sexually transmissible infection or unplanned pregnancy.
- releases sexual tension and lets people explore their sexuality by themselves.
- may suit those who do not have a partner, are not having sex with their partner or are abstaining from sex.
- Being familiar with your own sexual responses helps you to communicate your wants and needs to your partner.
- Masturbation is a common treatment for sexual dysfunction. For example, women who do not reach orgasm can learn how to by masturbating and men who experience premature ejaculation can use masturbation to learn control.
General Health Benefits of Masturbation
Some of the general health benefits of masturbation may include that it:
- relaxes your muscles
- helps you to fall asleep
- promotes the release of the brain’s opioid-like neurotransmitters (called endorphins), which cause feelings of physical and mental wellbeing
- reduces stress
- enhances self-esteem.
Masturbation has been wrongly blamed for a range of health problems, including:
- mental health issues
- sexual perversion
- reduced sexual function.
Masturbation in young children
Young children pick up on their parents’ attitudes towards masturbation from an early age. If parents react negatively to body exploration, self-soothing behaviour or nudity, their child can feel ashamed of their body, sexual feelings and behaviours. Studies show that how parents react can also impact on their child’s sexual attitudes and behaviours in adulthood.
Tips for parents include:
- Remember that children masturbate for many different reasons, including curiosity, exploration and sensory pleasure.
- Reassure yourself that masturbation in children is normal.
- Try to focus on the setting, rather than the activity itself. For example, if your child is masturbating in public, you can tell them that what they are doing is fine, but it is a private behaviour that they can do in a private place (like toileting).
- Understand that children may turn to masturbation in times of stress. your child’s masturbation is affecting playtime and other activities, you should find out what is making them anxious or upset.
You are concerned about your child’s behaviour, you should talk with your doctor or paediatrician.
If you guys want a youtube channel for deep clarify of your doubts must subscribe to this channel. Must say this is a good youtube channel for you guys. Click here to see the channel.